- Established in August 1998, Fisher Funds is a specialist investment manager with NZ$6 billion under management. These funds are managed on behalf of a diverse range of New Zealand clients including community trusts, schools, charities, KiwiSaver schemes, corporate pension schemes and individuals.
- Fisher Institutional is the dedicated business unit within Fisher Funds to service the wholesale investment market.
- Our only business is providing the best investment solutions for our clients. We have no overseas owner or larger business unit influencing how we conduct our business.
- Our clients come first. We pride ourselves on our integrity, the transparency of our communications and the customer service we provide.
- We have a multi-layered, stable and highly qualified investment team.
- We have exhibited a strong track record for managing investment assets.
- Following an extensive review of our process, investment capabilities, track record, stability and education to investor education, we were successful in retaining KiwiSaver default provider status for a further seven years.
- Fisher Funds is delighted to have been acknowledged consistently over the years by the investment management industry. Recently we have been the proud recipient of the following nominations:
INFINZ Fund Manager of the Year 2014 – NZ Bonds; Finalist
Morningstar Fund Manager of the Year 2014 – KiwiSaver; Finalist
Morningstar Fund Manager of the Year 2014 – Domestic Equities; Finalist