- Established in August 1998, Fisher Funds is a specialist investment manager responsible for over NZ$5.5 billion funds under management on behalf of a diverse range of New Zealand clients including community trusts, charities, KiwiSaver schemes, corporate pension schemes and individuals.
- Fisher Institutional is the dedicated business unit within Fisher Funds to service the wholesale investment market.
- Fisher Funds purchased TOWER Investments on 2 April 2013 bringing together the capabilities of two iconic New Zealand funds management organisations. The combined entity is the fourth largest funds management business in New Zealand, and the largest New Zealand owned.
- We have one of New Zealand's largest and most experienced investment teams with 15 dedicated investment professionals who collectively have more than 200 years investing experience. We have significant expertise in managing a wide range of listed and unlisted assets for institutional and retail clients.
- Fisher Funds remains privately owned by key members of the executive and investment teams aligning our interests with yours. Shareholdings and strategic partnerships are also held by TSB Bank (100% New Zealand owned bank) and Morrison & Co (a New Zealand based, leading global infrastructure investor).
- Fisher Funds is delighted to have been acknowledged consistently over the years by the investment management industry. In 2013 we have been the proud recipient of the following awards:
Morningstar Fund Manager of the Year 2013 - Domestic Equities New Zealand
Morningstar Funds Manager of the Year 2013 - KiwiSaver - Finalist
Morningstar New Zealand Fund Manager of the Year 2013 - Finalist